You have a product with a Product ID and a Price maintained. However, when you add the product inside a sales quote, these fields are greyed out and you cannot manually maintain a quantity either.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center.
- Go to the Products view.
- Open Product ABC (ABC representing the name of a product).
Result: You can see that the product has an ID and a price maintained.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open a Sales Quote.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Add the Product ABC.
Result: You can see that the product ID and the price of the product are not displayed.
In Scoping, you can allow to use Products in Sales Quotes. If you do not select that option, you will only be able to create text items (without quantities and prices).
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation topics view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to 3.Scoping.
- Open Sales > Product and Service Portfolio.
- Select the option Sell Standard Products.
products, sales quote, price, product ID, quantity, scope, project, grey, gray , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem