When the user ABC (ABC represents the user ID) is filtering Products as planning dimension in the Sales Target Planning, he can see all products even though the user ABC has restricted access for Products based on his sales data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Target Planning view.
- Select the New button.
- Enter a value in all required fields.
- Select the Next button.
- Deselect the Product Category in Planning Dimensions.
- Select the Product in Planning Dimensions.
- In Details of Product click in the Edit button.
- All products are available.
The Sales Target Planning is an administrative work center that allows managers to select all products, even though the manager has restricted access to Products.
This is the expected system behavior.
You can not restrict Products in the Sales Target Planning. This behavior is also valid to the others types in Planning Dimensions: Account, Product Category, Territory, Employee, Sales Unit.
If you need to restrict the Products also in the Sales Target Planning you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Sales Target Planning, Products , KBA , LOD-CRM-SPL , Sales Planning , How To