When you try to get the pricing of a sales quote in Offline Mode, the price of all products is blank.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the App and synchronize it.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click New.
- Fill in all mandatory fields.
- Click Save and Open.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Add a product.
- Click Actions > Estimate Price.
Result: The price of the products is not being determined.
External pricing is supported in offline mode. However, internal pricing is not.
To know whether the pricing is external or internal, you need to check the Document Type of the Sales Quote.
Then, you need to search this document type in the Sales Quotes activity and check whether this Document Type has the External Pricing tick box selected.
KBAs on the subject:
- 2599573 - How To Enable Offline Pricing
- 2533881 - Pricing Procedure For Offline Pricing Not Working On Mobile Device
- 2671221 - Pricing Procedure Is Not Determined For Offline Pricing
You can read more information about offline pricing determination in the following blogs:
pricing, offline, sales quote, sales order, product, app, , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To