- Unable to hide search box of input control in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant.
- Open or create a Story.
- Apply input control for a dimension which has more than 4 members.
=> One search box will be shown at the top of input control, which cannot be hiden.
This is a product limitaton. If you want to want to request a new feature, enhancement or improvement request that is not currently available in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), you can go to the SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Customer Influence portal per SAP KBA 2424376, where Product management is committed to reviewing the most voted improvements.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Dimension, Member, Input Control, Filter, Loaded, Displayed, Visible, Search , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Product Enhancement