You want to know how to mass release Dunnings in Business ByDesign.
SAP Business ByDesign
In order to mass release Dunnings, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to the Dunning Runs subview.
- Click on New button.
- Select the Dunning Run option.
- Enter the required fields.
- Click on Activate.
- Select the Dunning Run you just created.
- Click on Schedule button.
- Select Start Immediately.
- Click on Save and Close.
- Go to the Dunning view.
- Select the Dunnings you want to release.
- Click the Actions button.
- Select Execute Dunning in Background option.
Note: The selected Dunnings will be released by a background job. This can take some time depending on the amount of Dunnings selected.
You can check the background job by following the steps below:
Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Background Jobs view.
- Go to the Background Jobs subview.
- Filter by:
Run Type: Delayed Business Object Processing Run
- Click Go.
For more information about Dunning functionality, please refer to the Help Center documents below:
'Quick Guide for Dunning Runs'
'Create a Dunning Run'
Dunning; Mass Release; Receivables; Run; Background; Job; Customer , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To