- New Employee Step cannot be completed
- A panel shows corrupted image
- Onboarding sessions is expired
- Your Session has Timed Out
- You have been idle too long, and your session has expired. You will need to log in again to complete your work. Click here to log into the system.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- A new hire accessed Onboarding via paperwork link in e-mail or Employee Portal
- New hire encountered a panel with a corrupted image
- When new hire clicked the Next button, current session is timed out with a message "Your Session has Timed Out."
Link inserted in the affected panel with corrupted image came from Logo Collection under Settings of Onboarding.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Correct the affected panel and learn how to properly insert an image on a custom panel, see KBA 2365160
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Other Reasons of Session Timeout
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Success Factors, SF, Logo, Time Out, Idle, Onboarding, ONB, image hosting, picture, logo , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem