After clicking 'Export to Excel' option under any Canvas report, the pop up stating 'ReportName is successfully scheduled. You can find it in View Schedules.' does not appear.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Center
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Run any Canvas report in Report Center.
- Click at 'Export to Excel'
- Select Any Format
- The screen loads up but does not show any pop up informing that it was scheduled.
- Go to View Schedules.
- You can find the report located under 'My Jobs' after Exporting to Excel.
This is a known issue, and the Engineering team is already working for a fix. Currently there are no known workarounds, but the Export to Excel function was not affected.
Analytics Report Canvas Pop Up Window Not Showing View Schedules , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem