Dashboard and Adhoc report does not have the same number of columns on the query.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Adhoc Reporting / Report Table
- Dashboards 2.0
Dashboards and Adhoc pulls the same information from the data base so the information cannot be different. This is usually caused because the configuration of the both tool are different.
Please see below all the configuration between the two tools that have to be checked and can occur of having a different results.
- The first thing that it is required to check is it is the same user that it is running both tool;
- The second steps are to check if the people scope is the same and also if the inactive users check box is marked.
- The third thing that have to be check is if the data sets are the same selected;
The data set for dashboards is showed on the first screenshot.
- Check what type of calculation it is being used on the "Chart Data". It may have to be changed depending on the fields selected;
- Check if the same columns are selected on the report and if the enable distinct is selected;
- The last step is to confirm if the dashboard or the adhoc report has any filters.
Dashboard - tile - adhoc report - Same information - Diferent - Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem