After the Q4 release to the preview environment the font in the header tabs in a requisition is very difficult to see.
This is across the tabs when you view the requisition tab, candidates, etc. Only the active menu option is dark text (with an underline) and all non-active options are now white. When first opening the page, the options appear in dark text, but once the page fully loads, they turn into white text.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruiting
- Select a job requisition
- See the font color of the tabs within the requisition swtich to white
With the recent release, the system now respects the placemat link color from the company theme.
- Go to Admin Center > Theme Manger
- Open the theme currently in use
- Select "Fine Tune" > "Placemat"
- Please let me know the color/value entered under "Link Color".
- Changing this color to another color with a better contrast against the placemat background color will make the links more visible.
If this occurs in production, you can again follow these steps.
Q4 Release, b1811, requisition headers, white font, theme manager, font color, fine tune, placemat, link color , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem