Customer's enquiring if Course Home will become a mandatory feature soon and are unsure if all their course's and previous implementations will work.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable the 'Course Home' feature: Admin > System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > LMS_ADMIN > enableCourseHome=true.
- Test the feature by launching different courses.
- Product Management have assured us that Course Home will remain an "Opt In" feature at a minimum until after 2019. This will give us time to improve the feature in coming releases.
- Currently, the 'Couse Home' is feature constantly being improved and is a multi-release feature (still in development at the moment).
Any feedbacks encountered on this can be provided on SuccessFactors Community.
Any enhancements should be posted on the Influence Page.
- Any issues with the current implementation should go through customer support.
2560044 - Course Home view is not loading for all items
2692689 - Course Home - Unable to start content
2692574 - Course Home - SCORM content reloads when opening and closing content menu
Currently Raised Enhancanment Requests:
Course Home details in the LMS Release notes:
scorm 2004 course home lms sap sf successfactors add new content object package navigation request process processed successfully unable start content , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Product Enhancement