- A user creates an all day event in SAP Jam.
- However for users in other timezones the events spans over 2 days.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Jam click 'Events'
- Click 'Create':
3. Click 'All Day':
All day events are specific to the time zone from which they are created. Therefore, depending on a viewer’s time zone, the event may show up as spanning over two days.
For example, an all-day event created for Nov 14th in GMT zone shows up as spanning over Nov 13th and Nov 14th in SAP Jam Calendar for a user in time zones behind GMT:
- For users in different time zones the event will be split over 2 days.
- To avoid confusion for users, in differnet time zones, the creator of the event can add
Add a note in event stating the timezone of the event and that if a user is in a different timezone that the event will appear over 2 days-
allday, "all-day", "multiple days", timezone, timezones, "split days" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content & File Sharing/Upload , Problem