"List of Saved Searches" is disabled when editing Talent Pools.
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.**
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Candidates > Talent Pools
- Select a Talent Pool >Edit Talent Pool
Issue: "List of Saved Searches" is disabled.
Recruiters will not be able to use "List of Saved Search" funtionality of Talent Pool if users does not have view and edit permission to "CRMSavedSearch" and CRMSavedSearchAudit" MDF Objects.
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select Role > MDF Recruiting Permission
- Provide View and Edit Permission to the following MDF Objects:
Talent Pool, Saved Searches, List of Saved Searches, Disable , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem