"List of Saved Searches" is disabled when editing Talent Pools.
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.**
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Candidates > Talent Pools
- Select a Talent Pool >Edit Talent Pool
Issue: "List of Saved Searches" is disabled.
Recruiters will not be able to use "List of Saved Search" functionality of a Talent Pool if the users does not have view and edit permission to "CRMSavedSearch" and CRMSavedSearchAudit" MDF Objects.
- Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Select Role > MDF Recruiting Permission
- Provide View and Edit Permission to the following MDF Objects:
Please note: The current behavior of the saved Searches popup under "List of saved searches" is the same as the Share with People and Share with Groups popups. In all 3 cases, the input field autocomplete dropdown will only list values once the user has started typing at least one character. The input field (or icon at the end of it) will not show the complete list of values without a user entering some characters first.
- Click on the icon on the right of the box to display saved searches, and note how nothing happens
- Start to type the name of a saved search into the text box and note how the saved searches are displayed. This is the standard behaviour.
2802685 - Error when viewing saved search on Talent Pool
autocomplete , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem