- The name of the Job Requisistion template is not showing at the beginning of the Job Requisistion name
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Job Requisition.
- Select the Template to use.
- Once Created, the name being seen is only the Job Requisistion name, without the template name.
Expected behavior starting with release 1811b (Q4 2018)
As a workaround, you may use information icon at the top right of the form.
Template name, Job requisition, name , display name, tittle, job-req-section-name , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Product Enhancement