The sales quote is not submitted for reapproval when the total price is changed or if there is any edit.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go the Sales work center.
- Choose the view Sales Quote.
- Find XYZ. (XYZ represents sales quote ID)
- Check for Approval status as approved.
- Go to Products tab.
- Choose the product.
- Adjust the product price.
- Choose the button Save.
The sales quote approval status is still Approved.
The sales quote reapproval is not triggered because the scoping question “Do you want to control the reset of the approval status and output status via work flows?" Is scoped, this scoping question disables the automatic reset of approval status if the quote is edited.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose Implementation Project view.
- Choose button Edit project scoping.
- Go to the step 4 Questions.
- Choose Sales view.
- Under Sales choose New Business.
- Under New Business choose Sales Quotes view.
- Choose Re-Submit of Sales Quotes view.
- Here the question “Do you want to control the reset of the approval status and output status via work flows?” Deselect the check box and save it.
- Now the Quotes will be Re-Submitted when there is any edit on the quote.
Sales Quote, Reapproval,Approve quote , KBA , sales quote , approve quote , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem