You observe Available Sources of supply does not show up any suppliers data while creating a New Sales Order although the product DEF(DEF refers to Product id) contain valid list price.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Order Work Center
- In Common task, Select New Sales Order
- Fill in all entries like Account, Product id DEF, Quantity etc.
- Select Assign Source of supply by selecting the line item DEF
You observe that available sources of supply does not pull up any suppliers data although there is a valid list price.
- Go to Product Portfolio Work Center.
- Navigate to List Price View
- Search for DEF
You observe that there is a valid list price.
Requested date in Sales Order is beyond the List price Valid to Date, System is not able to find any sources of supply for the given requested date, Hence system is not able to determine any sources of supply.
We can resolve the issue in 2 different ways
- Maintain the requested date in Sales Order within the timeframe of List Price Valid to or
- Extend the Valid to date of List Price to a future date for the Product DEF.
Available Sources of Supply is Missing for Sales Order, Assign source of supply does not show up any suppliers data , KBA , sources of supply is empty , available sources od supply is empty , AP-SOU-SOS , Source of Supply , Problem