- Admins can now set up payout curves with an unlimited number of steps or interpolation points.
- This option will be available to import flexible payout steps while setting up Plan details.
- Variable Pay supports only five points for payment curve.
- This is an admin opt in so it will not affect any customers who do not wish to use this option.
Also please note
- When accessing a Variable Pay worksheet and selecting a business goal, the graph which populates has no "Close" button.
- This is only when Variable Pay templates are enabled with flexible curves.
**All images are from demo instances**
- SuccessFactors Variabe Pay
Reproducing the Issue
How do we enable curves for Varibale Pay plans?
- Curves can be enabled at template level through Plan Setup> Settings> Calculation Settings.
- Once you have your curves imported via Plan Setup> Manage Plan Details> Import/Export Flexible Curves run bonus calculation and launch worksheets.
- Run the Bonus Payout Detail report/Business Goals Performance Reports to see payout data.
- You can define curve points within your business goals without having to import a file. Once defined in goals you will be able to export them from here.
- Access the worksheet you have launched and select the curve on the business goal. You will notice this is hyperlinked and be clicked on.
- Here you will see the popup screen does not have a "Close" button.
- The only way to exit this screen is by pressing your "ESC" key on your keyboard.
- This is currently by design and therefore expected behaviour of the system.
- Should you wish for this behaviour to be enhanced please log a request via the SAP Community.
- The following is a KBA on how to log a request: 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
variable pay, flexible curves, curves link, close button, goal curve, enable curves , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Problem