- Model calculations using LOOKUP, LASTPERIODS, PREVIOUS functions stop working correctly, when filter is applied based on a date.
- Behavior is also the same when using calculated measures (Restricted Measures) created on story level.
- Widget filter does not brake the calculation.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dimension with the format: LOOKUP([Quantity Sold], [Date] = LastPeriods ("Month", 12))
or by using Restricted Measure with Values for Previous year.
- Measure returns correct values for months in the table a year before.
- Add a story filter to filter data for year 2015 only.
- The calculated values are vanished and calculation does not show values anymore.
This issue is bydesign.
Enhancement for this issue has been already worked by the Development team and planned to be released in Q2.2019.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem