You create an Outbound file XXX (XXX represents the ID of the file) but when you click on it, the file is empty (0 Bytes).
If you go in Payment Monitor and search for items with the Oubound file XXX, you can see there is payment(s).
If you try to redo it and click on Set to not transferred, you receive the error message : "Status of file XXX does not permit to discard it"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management workcenter.
- Go to the Oubound Files view.
- Select the XXX file ID. Click on attachment Tab.
- Open the file attached.
You will see that the file is empty.
The XI message is blocked in backend. The root cause could be due to the fact that the amount field is limited by an amount of characters which is being overfilled due to an amount containing more characters in the Outbound file.
- Go to the Business configuration.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search for the Outgoing Bank Transfers Activity.
- Click on Edit Payment File Structures.
- Select the ABC and click Edit (ABC represents the File structure ID).
- Go to the step 3.
- Here you can increase the Field Length.
After the change, the XI message can be restarted in the backend. Please open an incident so that Support restart the message in the backend.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , Problem