You are trying to set a Survey Completed in Responsive UI from an Opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the system using Responsive UI.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Open the Opportunity XYZ(XYZ represents the ID of the Opportunity).
- Go to the Survey facet.
- Result: There is no option to complete the Survey from an Opportunity as you have in HTML5.
This is the current system behavior, the option is not available in Responsive UI. Currently the only way to complete the Survey is by filling the Survey and submitting it.
This also applies for Leads and Visits.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Responsive UI ; Survey ; Opportunity ; Leads; Visits , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To