You are trying to see the past orders of the sales order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID) in a table and chart format. However, the chart is not displayed, and instead the messages “No data found” and “No report data available to display; check the selection” are displayed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in the system on FIORI UI.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the sales order ABC.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click in the item row.
- Click on More.
- Click in the Order History hyperlink.
- The chart of the past orders is not available, and instead the messages “No data found” and “No report data available to display; check the selection” are displayed.
The past orders in the order history are not displaying the data in chart format because one of the below conditions are not fulfilled:
- Account, Sales Org., Distribution Channel and Division should match with sales order ABC.
- The past order should be completed.
- The Item should not be canceled.
You need to maintain the conditions for the past orders for the data to be displayed in chart format.
Order History, Past Order, Chart, Sales Order , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To