When trying to preview an Ad Hoc report you have received an application error and when running the report export the file is empty.
- SAP SuccesFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute a report that uses an MDF object, for example Job Classification
- Then you noticed that the file is empty.
- Execute the preview for the report and you receive an application error.
The MDF object view need to be refreshed.
- Go to Configure Object Definition
- Search for the MDF object you are trying to report (for example Job Classification)
- Change on field, for example label.
- Change the field to the old value
This process will refresh the view.
In case after the process you still face the issue, please create a support ticket and reference this KBA.
Application error Ad Hoc Report MDF Object error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To