When importing Job Inforamation in background or creating Time off LOA (Leave of Abscence) system shows blank error.
While importing position with SYNC parameter, the job fails with error:
"An error occurred when processing rules for the following element type (JOB_INFO) for these users"
Employee Central: Rules
Reproducing the Issue
Import Job Information or Create leave of abscence for employees.
- Currently this issue is reported to engineering and is under investigation.
- A patch has been planned to fix the issue on 16th Nov 2018.
This defect will be fixed in patch b1811p2 (PTCH-28783) which will be deployed on 17th November 2018.
This error apears when the rule contains record with multiple timeslices and has mismatch in scenariocode and Rule Type.
- Check all Job Information rules under Manage Data.
- If a rule has multiple effective dated records, make sure each record has same scenario code, Rule Type and code.
- If Rule Type is different, make it unified accross multiple records in each rule from Configure Business Rules.
- If Scenario Code is not same or blank, make sure you update blank "scenariocode" record with dummy change under Configure Business Rules.
Rule, Rule corrupted, Error, Job information import, 1811, An error occurred when processing rules for the following element type (JOB_INFO) for these users, PTCH-28783 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed