- When using an ABR (Assignment Based Ratings) enabled template for Variable Pay you are not able to see correct values within totalIndividualCalcAmount & totalTeamCalcAmount.
- Using a non-ABR Variable Pay template the values will show correctly at Entry level.
- The value can be seen at entry level will be the total amount within the first assignment/bonus plan, rather than all section assignments/bonus plans.
**Images from demo instances**
SuccessFactors Variable Pay
This is by design and there is a difference between values when using an ABR plan to a non-ABR plan within Set Bonus Calculation.
- In A non-ABR plan, Ind Calc Amount=Individual Section Amount=Target Amount*Section Weight (Amt=Ind Calc Amount*Individual Percent)
- Within an ABR plan, Ind Calc Amount=sum (Individual section pay-out amount of each assignment) (Amt=Ind Calc Amount*100%=Ind Calc Amount)
For this to show a number of custom columns will need to be created within the following locations of the worksheet
- Entry Level
- Assignment Level
- Team/Individual Section Level
The setup of column(s) will need to be as follows. This example is based on calculating the Team and Individual section amounts.
- First create a custom column within either Team section for teamSectionAmount or Individual section for individualSectionAmount.
- Ensure these column types are MONEY and you also select Calculate Total.
- The formula within these columns would be to take the section amount values.
Individual Column - Individual Section
Team Column - Team Section
- Next, we need to create a custom column(s) within the Assignment section.
- Here the custom column needs to be a MONEY type which will aggregate the custom column you have created within the Team/Individual sections.
Individual Column - Assignment section
Team Column - Assignment section
- The last column(s) which need to be created will be within the ENTRY level of design worksheet.
- The custom column(s) here will be to aggregate the assignment level column(s).
Individual Column - Entry Level
Team column - Entry Level
- After the column(s) have been created launch a new worksheet after running bonus calculation again.
- The following screen where example of how this appears for an employee with one assignment/bonus plan.
- The following example is how this appears in worksheets for employees with two assignments/bonus plans.
At Entry level we see the custom columns created are pulling in the correct values once they have been added up in each section.
teamSectionAmount, individualSectionAmount, team section amount, individual section amount, non abr, abr, variable pay abr, variable pay non abr, assignment based ratings, alcf , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , How To