You have maintained the purchase order approval process with condition Created by, but it is not working.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Approval Processes view.
- Open the active purchase order approval process.
In step 1, the condition is Group 1: Created By Equal to 123 (123 refers to the employee ID).
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to Purchase Orders view.
- Open a purchase order which created by employee 123, view all.
- Go to Approval tab, you find the step 1 approval is not triggered.
When you choose condition as Created by, you need to maintain the employee name as the value, instead of employee ID.
Please create a new purchase order approval process and change the value from employee ID to employee name.
After the new approval process be activated, the rule will working for new purchase orders.
Approval Process, Purchase Order, Created By, 审批, 采购订单 , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , Problem