If the Activity Plan date is set in the future, the system does not allow for it to be added to a Routing Rule.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Survey workcenter.
- Go to the Survey view.
- Create a Survey.
- Set its Validity in the future.
- Navigate to the Activity Planner workcenter.
- Create a New Activity plan with future validity dates.
- Save and Open.
- Under Task tab, add the newly created Survey.
- Navigate to Routing Rules view. Create a Routing rule with Business Application Visit.
- Click Save and Open.
- In the Activity Plans tab, click Add.
- Use the value help to look for the Activity plan you just created.
Result: The system returns several Plans, but not the newly created one you set in the future.
This is the expected system behaviour. By default, only the current valid plans are shown.
You may use the advanced search of the Activity Plan value selection screen when trying to add the Plan to the Routing Rule.
Adjust the dates valid from and valid to to suit your needs and you will be able to add the Activity plan.
Activity Plan,Routing Rule, Survey. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-ROT , Activity Routing , Problem