You want to use the Opportunity Schedule revenue functionality and have ticked the box for Schedule Revenue at Header. You have also filled all relevant fields but in the Revenue Splits facet you don't see the Section Revenue Schedule and the Revenue Amount shows 0.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: an Opportunity ABC (ABC stands for the Opportunity name) with all fields filled that are relevant for Revenue Scheduling.
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open the Opportunity ABC.
- Go to the Revenue Splits facet.
Result: The section Revenue Schedule is not available, and the Revenue Amount is 0.
The pane Revenue Schedule needs to be added via Adaptation Mode.
- Click Adapt > Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the Revenue Splits facet name and click the '+' icon.
- Click Add Pane and select the Pane Revenue Schedule.
- Click Apply.
- In the newly added pane, click Add and confirm the entries in the next screen.
revenue split, revenue schedule, revenue amount , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem