How to map SAML Attributes to User Roles using wildcard characters in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom
Eg. Instead of adding each SAML Attribute as [AttributeA] and [AttributeB] and so on, can a wildcard character (*) be used to add all roles such as [Attribute*]
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Security - Roles
- Click the "Open SAML Role Mapping" icon
- Add Values with the format [Attribute*]
Currently it is only possible to map SAML Attributes to roles using Static text, eg [AttributeA] and [AttributeB].
An enhancement request for the Development team to consider this as a future feature implementation has been created below;
Please vote this enhancement request to increase the visiblity of this request to the Development team.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem