The white edge of bubble in Geo Map is not shown completely with pixel missing when setting Bubble Color to dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.18.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Geo Map.
- Change Base Map to some type with deep-color background like Dark Gray (available on all tenants other than CN1 tenants) or China Dark (available on CN1 tenants only).
- Add a Bubble Layer on one model with location dimension.
- Set Location Dimension and then set Bubble Color to any dimension.
=> The white edge of each bubble is not shown completely with pixel missing.
=> The white edge of each bubble is shown completely when setting Bubble Color to any measure.
This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
This issue is planning to be fixed in wave 2019.01.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,geo, map, bubble, color, dimension, edge, circle, white, miss, missing, lost, loss , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed