When attempting to run the Employee Delta Export. You get error from error sheet "You are not authorized to access the functionality you have requested.
<strong>The requested operation is not available.</strong>
This problem is due to the following reason(s):<br />
You are not authorized to access the functionality you have requested.<br />
SuccessFactors Employee Delta Export.
- Insufficient permission assigned to role
- Incorrect Systems Configuration in Delta Export
Ensure Role Permission is assigned to the User Role:
- See section Enabling the Compound Employee API of the Provisioning Settings for Employee Central Payroll guide.
- See Employee Profile data audit must be turned on in Provisioning.
- If all permissions are set check to see that the URL under 'Systems' sheet only has the API endpoint URL (do not include the suffix 'sfapi/v1/soap)
Your API endpoint will depend on where your SuccessFactors instance is located. It can be in one of several SAP data centers. The endpoints by data center are listed in the Guide
2707520 - Required Permissions to run Employee Delta Export Excel Spreadsheet - SuccessFactors
2215682 - Successfactors API URLs for different Data Centers
Employee Delta Export, The requested operation is not available, You are not authorized to access the functionality you have requested , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , Problem