Dependents Global Info Field mapping is not working when correctly mapping Onboarding (ONB) or Recruiting (RCM) fields to EC and trying to hire candidates in Manage Pending Hires tool.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- EC Integration with Onboarding or Recruiting.
Reproducing the Issue
- Setup RCM or ONB mapping and map global info fields for dependents.
- Create and get a candidate ready for hire within ONB/RCM so they will appear in MPH (Note to make sure you send over correct values for the blobal info fields for the dependents).
- Go into MPH and select the candidate to hire and finish the hire process.
- Look up the hired employee and note how none of the dependent global info date was saved.
This was deemed to be a defect in the product
- This issue will be fixed in 1811 release
- Dependents Global info will now be retained as per the data provided by the candidate during hiring in MPH
- Note that this fix was also already included in a patch on top of 1808 (1808p4).
Global info, mapping, dependents, JIRA ECT-102418 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem