Task Checklist Threshold is Zero but 'Record Completion' button is disabled.
Task Checklist Settings:
Task Checklist (Observer Side):
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Start an observation for a task that has threshold = 0.
- Observe that the 'Record Completion' button is disabled.
- This is an expected behavior.
- "You must submit a response for all tasks. The user must correctly complete at least 0 tasks to record a for-credit completion." — Threshold refers to the number of Yes/Check needed to enable the 'Record Completion' button.
- Therefore, if threshold is zero, even if No/X button is selected for all and there is 0 Yes/Check, 'Record Completion' button will be enabled.
Make sure to select a Completion Status for each task.
task, observer, checklist, check list, threshold , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem