Unable to succesfully map Internal hire start date for internal hires in Manage Pending Hires (MPH) for candidates that are coming over from Onboarding (ONB) and/or Recruiting (RCM)
- SAP Succcessfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Onboarding and/or Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Map job start date from ONb or RCM to the EC internal hire start date.
- Make sure you have an existing employee and prepate the employee for internal hire.
- Fill in the candidate on the ONB or RCM side and make sure this candidate is ready for hire again (Make sure you provide value for the hire date).
- Select the internal hire in MPH and notice the date for "When do you want the changes to take effect?" simply shows the incorrect current date (current date of when you are doing the hire and not the mapped value).
Currently Internal hires do not support hire date mapping and will simply show the current date (the date you are doing the hire process).
- In 1811 release and later, this will be fixed and now you can also successfully map the hire date for internal hires.
- Going forward the functionality will be as followed:
When there is no mapping for effective start date, today's date set as default date in Internal hire
When there is mapping effective start date and no date sent from ONB/RCM, today's date set as default date in Internal hire
When there is mapping effective start date and date sent from ONB/RCM as Past/current/Future, date set as accordingly in Internal hire
Internal hire, MPH, effective date, job start date, JIRA ECT-104513 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem