- Loading data from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) does not work when trying to integrate SAC with SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office (AO).
- After setting up a connection and providing logon credentials, SAP Analytics Cloud appears prompting/warning that IE is not a supported browser and the logon screen does not disappear.
- When closing this window manually, the following error is observed in AO: Error during logon (CANCELED_BY_USER).
- Problem is related to SAC systems running on non-SAP datacenters (CF).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection in SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office according to the official user's guide.
- When you load the connection, provide SAC user credentials.
- Logon window does not close automatically but warns that a not supported browser is being used.
There is an issue when AO is trying to read the saplogon.ini file but SAP GUI is using SAPUILandscape.xml instead of saplogon.ini.
There was an intial logon issue which has been fixed in SAP Analysis for Office 2.7 Service Pack 2.
- See 2609982 - Analysis Office 2.7: Release Note for SP 02
In case the issue still exists and you are using SAPUILandscape.xml:
- Navigate to Excel > Analysis > Customize Analysis > Technical Configuration.
- Search for "UseSapUILandscapeComApi".
- Disable/uncheck it.
- Restart Excel.
- Defining system connections to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analyzing SAP Analytics Cloud models
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, IE, supported, browser, AO, analysis, office ,excel , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem