The sales forecast ABC (ABC represents the Sales Forecast ID) is displaying the value of the revenue in currency XYZ (XYZ represents the Currency Code) with 4 decimal places.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Forecasts view.
- Open the forecast ABC.
- You can see that the revenue value in currency XYZ is displayed with 4 decimal places. However, you are expecting that the revenue in currency XYZ be displayed with 2 decimal places according to ISO code list 4217.
The Sales Forecast revenue amount is derived from the Weighted value maintained in the Opportunities part of this forecast.
The opportunity weighted value is calculated as the expected value times the probability percent.
Opportunities included in the forecast ABC have weighted value as 'X,YYYY' (YYYY represents the decimal places), hence the forecast revenue that is the aggregate of the included opportunities shows 4 decimals.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you wish the possibility to edit the decimal places of the revenue value in the Forecast, it would be a change request on the current system standard behavior. Then you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Decimal Places, Sales Forecast, Revenue , KBA , LOD-LE-OPP , Opportunity processing , How To