Application error occurred is displayed while viewing Insurance enrollment from Benefits Overview portlet > Insurance tab.
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to the Benefits Overview portlet of an employee.
2. Click on Go to Benefits link.
3. Benefits page of the employee is displayed, go to the Insurance tab.
Page keeps loading then application Error occured window is displayed.
SAP Support, please review Internal Memo for the logs.
Insurance Provider from the Insurance Plan Enrollment Details is null or no value.
Ensure that the Insurance Provider is populated in the Insurance Plan Enrollment Details.
- This can be checked from the Benefit Enrollment from Workflow Request > Insurance Provider field. Or,
- Benefits Admin Overview > Benefit Enrollment > Select Employee's Enrollment > Insurance Provider field.
Other things to be checked:
- Ensure that there are no UI rules setting a value to the Insurance Provider field.
- If you have business rule configured from BenefitInsurancePlanEnrollmentDetails object to automatically populate Insurance Provider field, ensure that the Value Type Resolver from the Manage Configuration UI is correct does not conflict with the business rule.
application error, insurance, fingerprint=579d9bc679c9c65a3b0b65545b3860d72df663a4, global benefits , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem