The award you created does not submit and throws an error: “Saving award failed for 1 User(s)”.
SuccessFactors Rewards and Recognition – Spot Awards
Reproducing the Issue
- Recognize and reward someone
- Choose Award Category and Award Level
- Award Amount (this is skipped if your Program is set to not have a Budget)
- Add a message to the recipient(s)
- Upon clicking ‘Submit’ error will appear “Saving award failed for 1 User(s)”
- You do not have all the required permissions.
- There are object fields that are NOT set to ‘Active’ or ‘Editable’ for Spot Award object (Admin Center > Configure Object Definition > Object Definition > Spot Award).
- Your Program is set to have a Budget, but you have not yet imported a complete Guideline OR the other way around – you have imported a Guideline with amount, but your Program is set to not have a Budget.
- Grant all required permissions. You may review our guide here for the permissions https://help.sap.com/viewer/70b6f618048540f0847db586847bc14d/latest/en-US/26e535e07d7a4abe867495f103088a5c.html
- Check the object fields of the Spot Award object (Admin Center > Configure Object Definition > Object Definition > Spot Award) make sure that the following field’s Status is ‘Active’ and Visibility is set to ‘Editable’.
To change click, Take Action > Make Correction > Details of the selected field > do the changes > Done > scroll to the bottom of the page > click Save.
3. If your Program is set to have a Budget, you must need to make sure that you import your complete Guideline. This is because you are awarding a monetary award. And, if your Program is set to not have a Budget, you must need to make sure that the guideline is imported but there is only one line and amount is 0.
Saving award failed, reward, spot awards , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem