When running the Time Account Snapshot report in ORD the leave of absence time types are not listed under the time type field.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Analytics Online Report Designer
- Analytics Employee Central Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Run the advanced report Time Account Snapshot;
- Under the time type values there isn't any leave of absence time type.
This is an expected behavior, reports built starting from "TimeAccount" table will not populate any leave of absence, even if the Employee time table is selected within it. In order to be able to report on the leave of absences time types the report needs to start from the "Employee Time" table. For example, the report "Absence Overview" will contain within it all the time types including the leave of absences:
Employee Time, Time type, Advanced Reporting, ORD, Online report Designer, Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem