You are trying to convert a lead to an account, but the error "Please enter a postal code" appears.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open the lead ABC (ABC represents the lead ID).
- Press Actions -> Convert to Account.
- Press Save.
- The error appears.
The country of the lead that you are trying to convert has street and postal code set as mandatory in the fine tune activity "Countries".
This is the expected system behavior.
To remove mandatory postal code for the lead country, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the activity "Countries".
- Press "Edit Countries".
- Select the row of the affected country.
- Go to the Postal Attributes tab.
- Remove the flag for "Street Address Postal Code Required".
- Save changes.
Postal Code, Convert, Lead, Account, Error , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To