- Error When Approving DRTM Master Data Purge
- Error When Approving DRTM with multiple approvers
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule DRTM Master Data Purge
- Navigate to Purge Request Monitor
- Get Approve message "Are you sure you want to approve the action?"
- Select "Yes"
- Error Occurred Message - Fingerprint = 8e4b3c95a1693859c11fd006e344ad406521995f
Note : You find that the first approver can approve but second approver receives the above error. This effects multiple approvers
This error is generated when the Schedule Year/Month is after end cause that it is reoccurring. For example on the screenshot below you will see the reoccurring pattern is set to Yearly yet the End date is set within the same year as the start date see example below:
Also the execution date for the job is set for March 9th which is outside of the scheduled dates.
Adjust Schedule dates so that the execution date of the job falls within the start and end date for the schedule purge request job recurring pattern.
STE-9838, STE-8415, multiple approvers, Error When Approving DRTM Master Data Purge, Fingerprint = 8e4b3c95a1693859c11fd006e344ad406521995f, Error When Approving DRTM with multiple approvers , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem