You have maintained custom categories in the Fine-Tune Activity Opportunities, but these categories are not available when you are creating a new opportunity.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click in the New button.
- Click in the dropdown of the field Category.
- The custom categories that you've maintained under the Fine-Tune Activity Opportunities are not displayed.
The categories that are maintained in the section Categories under the Fine-Tune Activity Opportunities should be assigned in the section Assignment of Categories. Otherwise these categories will not be available to be used in the Opportunities.
This is the expected system behavior.
You need to assign these categories in the section Assignment of Categories under the Fine-Tune Activity Opportunities following the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Search and Open the Activity Opportunities.
- Click on Assign Categories under the Assignment of Categories section.
- There you will be able to assign the categories that you've maintained in the Categories section.
Opportunities, Categories, Assignment of Categories , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To