- Cannot access Employee Portal through 'Manage Employee Portal' task in Onboarding
- Cannot access Employee Portal via Super Admin
- Cannot access Employee Portal via link as new hire
- Receive Error - "Error: Access Denied"
- The Employee Portal is active in Super Admin & Employee Portal Account options has the correct URL
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Access BizX Instance
- Search for 'Manage Employee Portal'
- Receive Error stating that access has been denied
After the refresh of an instance, the Rename Script has not been run after the Employee Portal copy.
- Partner/Customer - Please log a ticket with the SuccessFactors support team explaining the issue
- Support Engineer - Please review the Internal Memo
Employee Portal, Access Denied, Manage Employee Portal, Super Admin, Account Option , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ACC , SuccessFactors Onboarding Accessibility , Problem