Creating a user on SAC using SCIM (System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM)) REST API requests with custom CPI iFlows ("Provision Users to Analytics Cloud" in package "SAP Cloud - Employee Integration") to automatize returns a 401 unauthorized response.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an iFlow to login to SAC via SCIM API.
- Create a user through SCIM.
- An http error 401 appears after the execution.
CPI seems not sending "Cache-Control" header, which ends up in getting an existing/invalidated CSRF token and the unauthorized response.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, scim, iflow, cpi, user, request, automatize, postman, cache control header, csrf, token , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-HCI-PI-CON-RFC , RFC Adapter , Problem