You cannot find any report showing surcharge applied in the Customer Invoices.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Reports view and List view.
- No report shows the Surcharge field for the customer invoice.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
We do not support the Surcharge field in reports. However, we are considering to add this field in the customer invoice reports for future SAP ByDesign releases.
Please contact the SAP Service Center in case the display of the Surcharge field in reports is important for you.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Customer Invoicing, Report, analytics, surcharge , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To