- BW Structure is not shown properly in table after filtering structure value with input control from Live BW connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- The filtering is working fine in Analysis for Office
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.18.4
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a Live Data connection to SAP BW.
- Create a model to a BEx query having sturcture with at least 2 levels defined on the connection.
- Create a Table Story on the model.
=> All values in the structure will be shown in the table.
- Add a new Input Control on the structure object.
=> All values in the structure will be shown in a flat list.
- Uncheck any "leaf" value in the stucture.
=> The "leaf" value will be still shown in the table and the filter doesn't take effect.
=> To remove the "leaf" value from table, it is necessary to uncheck its "parent" value as well.
=> It is working fine in Analysis Office.
The behavior has been identified as limitatio of current product by Development.
You can request an enhancement or improvement request that is not currently available in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) by accessing SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Customer Influence. Product management is committed to reviewing the most voted improvements in the influence portal.
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, BW, BEx, structure, input control, filter, hide, show, live, table, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement