If you have a certain candidate population that should not be going into Onboarding and instead directly from Recruiting to Manage Pending Hires and EC, you can create a custom criteria to filter this population. In order to accomplish this task, you can follow the set up described in this article. This is a suggested configuration.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
- Manage Pending Hires (Employee Central)
When configuring this custom workflow, the first step is to creat a custom filter. For our example, we will create a field called "Use Onboarding for Candidate" to be used as filter. If the field Use Onboarding for Candidate is set to Yes, you would be able to send that candidate to Onboarding. If you had that field set to No, then the candidate would be moved into Manage Pending Hires.
- Set up a filter field on the requisition XML that is not show to candidates in the search.
Example: "Use Onboarding for Candidates" that uses the picklist yesNo.
- Admin Center- Manage Recruiting- Internal and External Applicant Search Setting. Configure as showd below:
- Permission this field on the requisition so that at least 1 role can edit this field in the Approved status. You may not want the field to appear until Approved status, since you wouldn’t know at the time of pre-approval what candidate you would be hiring.
- Next set up the Onboarding Integration to use this field. (Admin Center- Recruiting- Setup Onboarding Integration)
- Next you set up the Integration template to send the data from Recruiting To EC for Manage Pending Hires
The XML for this template is created and imported in Provisioning -> Manage Recruiting- Import/Export Candidate to employee integration template. The Source will be the field id in Recruiting and where that field is located (Application, candidate, jobrequisition, or offer). The target will be the field configured in Employee Central. You can find out the information in Admin Center -> Company Settings -> Manage Business Configuration.
Observation: If you do not know all the steps to set Manage Pending Hires please refer to Recruiting Implementation Guide or work with an Implementation Partner.
2329965 - Manage Pending Hires - How to control which candidates you see in MPH wizard
how to skip onboarding and send candidates to ec using manage pending hires; How to configure MPH to send candidates to EC also using Onboarding; Manage Pending hires, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To