Why is it the Deductible Allowance Section is not available in the standard UI for Benefit Enrollment - BenefitEnrollmentConfigUI?
SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
This is an Expected Behavior, Deductible allowance is not included in the default Benefit Enrollment UI Configuration but if you wish to add it in the UI then you may add it manually.
Here are the steps on how to add the Deductible Allowance Maually in the UI.
1. Go to Manage Configuration UI and Search for the Standard UI BenefitEnrollmentConfigUI
2. Scroll down to the bottom part near the attachment section and click on Add Group (You may hover to the top right part of the attachment section (Upload Attachment)) until you see the option to Add Group.
3. Once the New Group is Added hover to the New Group, Click on it and Drag it outside the "Upload Attachment" Section
It will look something like this.
4. Hover to the right part of the block and click on Edit Properties.
5. Add the title and make the necessary configuration as per your requirement.
NOTE: Please make sure to select YES to Is Collection Field and Select Deduction Details for the Collection Resolver field.
You can also make the block as Collapsible by making the Collapsible field set to YES
6. Add the required fields for deduction details or Deductible Allowance in the new block. Once the field is added you may use the Pencil button to edit the configuration of the field.
In this case i would like to reference the field Employer Contribution. Please make sure that the Value Type field is set to Resolver.
Value Type Resolver = This is where you will reference the field you wanted to add.
Don't forget to save your configuration!
7. Once you are done doing the necessary configuration it will look something like this.
8. This is what the Benefit Screen will look like when an employee enrolls to a Deductible Allowance Benefit.
Deductible Allowance, Deduction Detail, BenefitEnrollmentConfigUI , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , How To