Custom Analytical Queries are not visible in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808 or higher
This is a product issue.
To display Custom Analytical Queries in SAP Analytics Cloud, follow the steps bellow:
- Logon to S/4HANA Cloud Fiori Launchpad.
Open View Browser and search for the Custom Query that the user wants to see in SAC.
- Create Application on this query as shown below:
- Selecting the Query
- Maintain Languages
- View in Catalog
- Add the Application in any catalog and publish it as shown below:
- Select the catalog:
- Click Publish:
After publishing is successful, the user should be able to see the query in SAC.
Note: It might take few minutes to publish the query.
- 2686844 - SAP S/4HANA Custom Analytical Queries are no longer visible in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2769322 - Some OData Services / APIs in SAP S/4HANA system do not appear when creating a new model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Custom Query not showing, User Authorizations missing in Production for Planning Model, scope item 1YB , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To