You are trying to translate a report view in adaptation language mode after collecting the text, you can't find the report view name or selection name in the Tab Collect Texts.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator Work Center.
- Go to the Language Adaptation View.
- Create new Language adaptation Tool.
- Click Save and Open.
- Click edit.
- Select the Work Center Business analytics and Analysis Work Center.
- Select Get UI Texts and Get Analytical Report Texts. And Save.
- Click Tab Collect Texts, this could take few minutes.
- Move to the Report Tab Texts.
- Search for the report view name you are trying to translate.
Here you can't find the report view or Selection Name you are trying to translate.
You need to select all the work centers which the report is assigned to not only Business Analytics and Analysis Work Center.
Before you click on TAB Collect text, tick the box for all work Center the report is assigned to.
translate a Report View Name, Report View translation,
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To