You opened the preview for data source Opportunity Registered Products (technical ID CODOPPREGPRDU) and it shows no data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center, select the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for data source Opportunity Registered Products (technical ID CODOPPREGPRDU).
- Open the preview for the data source and click Go.
- You will get the message 'no report data available to display; check the selection'.
You did not scope capturing registered products for opportunities in your Implementation Project.
Go to the Business Configuration work center, select the view Implementation Projects.
- Select the First Implementation and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Expand Sales > Expand New Business > Select Opportunities. Under Registered Products (1) the question Do you want to enable users to capture registered products in opportunities? is not ticked.
- In order to use this data source and capture registered products this question has to be scoped.
The tab Registered Products in the Opportunity only shows data if it was maintained in the master data before. This information is also pre-filtered by the account.
opportunities, registered product, no data, CODOPPREGPRDU, preview of data source, no report data available to display , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To