When you depersonalize a ticket, the interactions are removed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Select line for Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Click on the cogwheel icon for actions and select Depersonalize.
- Click on OK.
- Open the ticket XYZ.
- Notice that the interactions are no longer available.
All interactions and the references to them are removed from Ticket depersonalization.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Ticket; Depersonalize; Interactions; Removed; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To